Boost Your Revenue Faster….and More Predictably
Top experts Ron Friedman and Christopher Ryan analyze your existing revenue engine and give you action steps to get it running at full speed. You get actionable input that:
1. Increases positive factors like new GTM models that deliver faster revenue streams, better alignment of sales and marketing, and improved metrics.
2. Reduces negative factors like inaccurate revenue forecasts, win/loss ratios that are too low, and losing deals late in the sales cycle.
3. Accomplishes both objectives in a short time period.
Our Key Areas of Focus in the Assessment:
1. Your business/go-to-market model (how you find, nurture, close and deliver business).
2. Your distribution, product, pricing and innovation strategies.
3. The organization and deployment of your sales & marketing assets (people, processes, technology and incentive compensation).
4. Your lead-to-revenue management, qualification, processes and metrics.
5. Sales process for all distribution channels.
6. Forecasting, pipeline management and territory planning.
Why Work with the Revenue Growth Experts?
1. Our proven track record means you are more likely to achieve your objectives, including:
- Significant first year revenue growth.
- Higher close rates and shorter sales cycles.
- Monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts you can count on.
- Streamlined sales and marketing processes, alignment and metrics.
2. We guarantee our performance.
3. You benefit from our success with widely-varied business models.
4. Fresh, experienced eyes will analyze your revenue and distribution strategies, providing you with a new and valuable perspective.
5. We know you don’t have time to lose. Our work is fast and effective.
You will Benefit from the Assessment if:
1. Any part of your lead–to-revenue path is underperforming.
2. Your close ratio and average deal size are too low.
3. Deals are frequently lost late in the sales cycle.
4. Monthly, quarterly and annual revenue commitments are missed.
5. Marketing and sales expenses are too high relative to results.
6. You want a higher valuation of your company.
© 2019 The Revenue Growth Experts